SHORT WRITTING : LOCKDOWN ACTIVITIES (EMAIL)



From: Aini

Subject: Lockdown Activities

Sandra,

Hi, How are you? I hope you are in the pink of health. I found out you're good at cooking now. I'm really proud of you. I wish I was there to taste your cuisine. I could feel that it was very appetizing. You will definitely be the greatest cook in the world one day. I found out that you also garden in your house. I was very surprised to find out that you are good at gardening. I hope you can take a picture of yourself gardening. It's certainly quite exciting.

I also found out that you are so busy with online learning that you are stressed with the learning. Don't worry about taking a break after learning. I also feel stressed about online learning. But I overcame it by calming myself down. The trick is you can cheer yourself up by doing something that you really like. For example, you can do activities such as cycling, kite flying, and swimming. These things will make all the stress in your brain subside. In addition, you can also find a quiet place and listen to soothing songs so that your mind can be calm. This can also relax your brain and relieve stress.

As for your perception of me that I like to play online games all the time, of course not! I also spend my time with my family and do interesting activities such as sightseeing, decorating the house, and studying. I hope you don't misunderstand.

I hope you will reply to this email soon. Glad to know about what you're doing. Hope we can meet later.

Goodbye!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THANKYOU SPEECH

HOMEWORK (15/8/2021)