THANKYOU SPEECH

WON THE 2nd PLACE OLYMPIC 100 METRES SPRINT CATEGORY


"First of all, I would like to say a thousand thanks to my coach who have always been by my side to support me and bring me up to this stage.To my competitors, Usain Bolt, Justin Gatlin, Akani Simbine, Ronie Baker, Zharnel Hughes and Andre de Grasse ,you were all so extraordinary and I look up to you and I admire you more than I can express into words. It has been the greatest honor of all to stand along with you guys. To my mom and my dad and my brother, Connor, and my sister, Rebecca, my whole family, I love you so much. I realize that a moment like this is a huge confluence of perseverance and effort. To our whole crew, everyone that put their heart and souls into this Olympics category, I'm going to find you all individually, and I'm going to thank you, perhaps we can go dinner together after this. I would also like to thank all my supporters for always being by my side and supporting me to continue to strive to pursue what I dream of. I still have a lot of growing and learning and work to do.More exercise,more workout and need to fix my technique to beat all of you guys. And you guys is a really beautiful symbol to continue on this journey and I'm so grateful for that. So thank you so much."

Comments

  1. Very creative and amusing. Keep up the good effort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMEWORK (15/8/2021)