LEARNING ENVIRONMENT

LEARNING ENVIRONTMENT 



1. I didn't use to waking up early every morning for online learning, due to the relatively long holidays.

2. I didn't use to learning to use apps like google meet because I rarely use gadgets.

3. When I was still in primary school, I used to participate in camps organized by the school, because of the MCO, all outdoor activities were postponed.

4. I'm used to talk with my friends physically, but now I only talk to them trough online chat.

5. I used to complete the homework given by the teacher and keep sending it face -to -face, however now the teacher only asks to complete the homework online.

6. My friends and I used to study in groups, but now we only have virtual discussions.


Comments

  1. Interesting boy's club picture. Where are you? Clear sentences for 'used to' structure. Good job.
    Minor errors
    1. ...to wake up
    2. ... to learn
    4. I used to talk face-to-face but...
    5. and sent it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THANKYOU SPEECH

HOMEWORK (15/8/2021)