A FOR MUET


GRAMMAR 'USED TO'


Superman's Exercise

1.Positive Sentences

a) I used to arrive at school early, so I had time to pack up for class.
b) My best friend used to buy me food at recess.
c) I've lived in the Korea almost all my life, so I'm used to snow.
d) Joining the military is a bit difficult, but you will get used to it.
e) It took me quite a while, but I got used to speaking English ​​every day.

2.Negative Sentences

a) Akmal is not used to eating seafood, because he has allergies to it.
b) Nabil was not used to living in a luxurious house, because he was a humble man.
c) I’m not used to doing a lot of homework, because I haven’t been to school in a long time.
d) He didn't use to like seafood, but he does now.
e) Lucy is not used to speaking English, so she is very anxious to take the MUET exam.

3.Question Sentences

a) Did you use to be a doctor?
b) Did you use to speak Arabic?
c) Are your teacher used to giving this much homework?
d) Did you use to teaching mathematics subjects?
e) Did you use to go ice skating every winter?

EXERCISES:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THANKYOU SPEECH

HOMEWORK (15/8/2021)